Also designed by A.B. Hubback, the architect for Ipoh Railway Station, this Neo-Classical-style building was constructed in 1914 and completed two years later. While the front of the building was the town hall, the east end of it was the Post and Telegraphs Office in 1928. In 1945, the Malay Nationalist Party, the first political party formed in Malaya, held its inaugural congress here. Today, Ipoh Town Hall, having undergone restoration works over the years, still stands majestically. The hall is available for rent from the Ipoh City Council and is used for various official banquets and social functions.